Scandlearn supports more than +600 enterprises, and we are expanding globally. We are looking for someone to join our New Markets team to launch Scandlearn in exciting new jurisdictions.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to launch Scandlearn in a new market successfully and who can ensure that Scandlearn will gain a strong market position. You will manage relationships with key customers and coordinate with Scandlearn’s operations and business teams. This means that you will choose a market and create a fully fledged operation from initial idea to launch and beyond.
You will be able to:
- Develop comprehensive strategies for Scandlearn’s entrance into specific markets
- Ensure financial partnerships are in full operation by coordinating Scandlearn’s internal teams and external partners
- Work with the production and technical teams to adapt Scandlearn’s services to the market and develop new features for local aviation customers
- Run the initial market entry to get a product/service in the hands of local aviation businesses
- Help to recruit the initial teams for Scandlearn in each new market
- Support Scandlearn’s sales team to expand to new markets
Some of your qualities:
- To be passionate about and have solid experience in the aviation industry
- To have strong communication and interpersonal skills with a track record on maintaining collaborative and productive relationships
- To be able to take an idea from conception to execution in new markets
- To be curious and be able to thrive in chaos!
- To have a good understanding of digital media and marketing
- To be proactive, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
A plus to have:
- Experience in a start-up and/or fast-growth technology company
- Knowledge in risk, compliance, legal, or related fields
- Additional language skills beyond English (Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic, Hindi/Urdu, Russian)
- Ability to travel internationally
We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation that is reflected in our people, our offering and our culture. If you like what you have seen, and think you have what it takes to be a successful sales agent, we encourage you to apply by sending us your application.
You should include these in your application:
- A summary of why you are interested in working on new market collaborations for Scandlearn
- A summary about some of the most challenging and/or creative collaborations/partnerships you have worked on
- Identify a potential Scandlearn customer by preparing a table summarizing the benefits and opportunities to work with Scandlearn, together with action items for a collaboration.
Position: New markets & sales
Location: Anywhere, ideally outside of Europe
Send your application to: “hello (at) scandlearn (dot) com”