Why Learn All Weather Operations (AWO) ?
- To increase global aviation safety
- Get the knowledge and understanding of procedures in regards to All Weather Operation and the regulatory framework that governs AWO.
- Help you feel confident and in control of the new concept and technological advancement with clear visuals of the updates 2022.
Upon completing this course in All Weather Operations (AWO), the student should have good knowledge and understanding of the procedures regarding AWO and its regulatory framework. The training goals are to increase flight crews' awareness of what to expect and to increase the efficiency of operating under such conditions.
We want to increase the flight crew's understanding of the AWO concept and aim to strengthen global aviation safety.
Scandlearns' mission is to support the safe, efficient, and consistent implementation of the AWOs on a global scale based on common operational concepts and foster safety and efficiency gains that new technologies and operational concepts offer.
This one-of-a-kind online training will help you feel confident and in control of the new concepts and technological advancements, including the recent updates of October 2022.
- Operations with operational credits
- Aerodrome Part 2
- AWO Take-off Operations
- Different approach operations
- Approach classification system
- Aerodrome Part 1
- Determining factors for certain operations
- Instrument approach operations
- Basic requirements for the aeroplane and flight crew
Our course closely follows the EASA regulations but is also suitable for operators complying with other standards globally.