As CPDLC compliance in Europe is now, it is important that your pilots are fully trained in the ins and outs of this new communication method.
A bit more about CPDLC… Communication for aircrafts is of utmost importance, to optimize this new methods are continually being developed. One such method known as CPDLC messaging allows air and ground communication to be transmitted in different ways, including data link text messages.
- Freeing-up popular transmission outlets such as voice
- More pilot requests to be dealt with instantly
- Reduced signal confusion
- Minimizes miscommunication
Scandlearn’s training includes:
- The underlying four principles for the use of CPDLC
- Communication through a data link system via text messages
- Critical flight phases
- The European LINK 2000+ Program
- Short flights and the procedure encountered when doing a CPDLC flight in Europe