According to EASA, flight & cabin crew have to complete training in Crowd Control & Emergency Evacuation before they commence flying and also as recurrent training.
- Behaviours of various crowds
- Steps in preventing crowd panic
- Evacuation plan
- The goal of an evacuation
- Coordination between the cabin crew
- Brace Commands
- Passenger Safety Briefings
This course is updated after any major change in the regulations, or if a significant incident or accident occurs under the scope of this subject.
By an online multiple choice test, the student shows a good knowledge of all covered areas.