About the training
Crew members must pinpoint and handle all emergency equipment with confidence for maximum flight safety. There is no better way than seeing the equipment for full familiarization. Scandlearn’s virtual Emergency Equipment training course enables all relevant equipment and locations to be visualized.
Through high-quality visual aids and maximum interaction, our virtual training will help crew towards the calm and confident handling of equipment during real-life emergencies to ensure passengers' safety.
- Aircraft environment
- Air pressure
- The Fire Axe
- Different life vests on board
- Observation & flight deck windows
- Exits and doors
- The assist handle
- Escape strap and ropes
- Pre-flight checks
- Fire types, extinguishers and protection
- Flashlight scenarios and types
- First Aid Kit and Emergency Medical Kit (EMK)
- The megaphone and examples
- Unscheduled landing
- Emergency escape slide
- Over-wing exits
Our course closely follows the EASA regulations but is also suitable for operators complying with other standards globally.