Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) Training
Being fatigued poses a real threat to aviation safety. The serious nature of fatigue in the workplace has caused international regulators to develop a Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) to eliminate fatigue-related hazards. Scandlearn created a fully-fledged FRMS e-course for a safe and bright-eyed journey.
FRMS is a safety system related to fatigue that works from top management down the chain. It has been scientifically developed for all flight crew members to abide by strictly.
- Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) and its processes
- Poor decision-making due to fatigue
- Flying across time zones and body clock cycle
- Flight deck windows
- Sleep science research
- Challenges crew members encounter
- Overwing exits Escape strap and ropes
Our course closely follows the EASA regulations but is also suitable for operators complying with other standards globally.