Fuel Management System (FMS) Course
Saving energy continues to be much talked about in aviation with fuel topping the list. Scandlearn brings a detailed Fuel Management e-course to the market, focusing on the many ways to achieve fuel efficiency without compromising on safety.
Our training will take a thorough look at Fuel Management, including the environmental, economic, and technological factors of everything fuel-related. The course also includes a thorough fuel review of the turboprop and piston engines, as well as A320 and B737.
- Fuel management overview
- Fuel prices
- Contingency fuel
- FLEX vs TO/GA
- ATC requests and diversions
- Never ever compromise on safety
- Pilots' role and green goals
- Safe strategies and saving fuel
- Single engine taxi
- Cruise altitudes and ECON cruise speeds
- Busy environments and approach
Our course closely follows the EASA regulations but is also suitable for operators complying with other standards globally.