This course is designed for flight-deck crew & cabin crew operating or working onboard airplanes at high altitudes. This course complies with EASA and IOSA.
- Hypoxia and Crew Incapacitation
- Communication and Procedures during Decompression
- Regulation and Atmosphere
- High-Altitude Meteorology
- What happens with the oxygen when altitude increases.
- When is altitude hypoxia experienced.
- Aircraft pressurization.
- Regulation concerning oxygen on board an aircraft.
- Clear Air Turbulence (CAT).