About the training
Each aircraft is fitted with a huge amount of equipment that needs to comply with full flight safety norms. Scandlearn introduces an animated Minimum. Equipment List (MEL) course to highlight the fundamental equipment needed, and list items not required for flight safety.
Our fully animated training gives both, maintenance and flight crew a visual account of the relevant aircraft equipment and the necessity of each item.
- MEL individual components
- How to find individual items in the MEL
- Aircraft items that are not required for the safety of flight
- Contact maintenance, communication & dispatch
- Using the aircraft log
- Operations vs. maintenance procedures
- The "O" and "M" codes
- Actual Minimum Equipment List (MEL)
- Master MEL (MMEL)
- Configuration Deviation List (CDL)
- System-failure effects closely analyzed during aircraft manufacturing
- Maintenance discrepancy after pushback
- Additional instructions for pilots
- Categories "A" to "D" maintenance items
- Requirements and regulations
Our course closely follows the EASA regulations but is also suitable for operators complying with other standards globally.