This course is designed for: Flight Crew
This course in Performance-Based Navigation (PBN) complies with ICAO Doc 9613 and EASA CAT.OP.MPA 126.
This course is divided into 8 sections:
– Introduction to the concept of Performance-Based Navigation
– The Navigation Specification
– Terms and expressions in the PBN system
– Database Coding and Path Terminators
– Database Validity and Errors in RNAV and RNP Systems
– Basic RNAV Procedures
– PBN RNP APCH
– PBN RNP AR Approach
This course is updated after any major change in the regulations, or if a significant incident or accident occurs under the scope of this subject.